Ambex IV Plus
Ambulance Cannulation Pack
Ambex IV Plus offers the perfect solution for safe and simple cannulation in an emergency setting.
The pack contains the essential components you need to support aseptic IV practices and promotes standardized practices.
Ambex IV Plus ticks all the boxes, versatile in an emergency setting, in support of winning ways and saving lives to reducing the risk of hospital-acquired infections such as MRSA.
1. Adhering to trust policies and procedure ensures correct cannula and skin preparation are within easy reach.
2. Sterilise your hands in accordance with local policies.
3. Open packaging onto a clean surface.
4. Using aseptic none-touch technique open outer wrapping to create sterile filed.
5. Invert waste bag and insert hand to arrange contents as required.
6. Proceed to cannulate as per trust policies.
7. Use enclosed gauze swabs as required.
8. Ensure cannulation site is left clean and dry.
9. Apply peripheral cannulation dressing as per instructions.
10. Apply colour coded label to dressing to indicate condition under which cannulation was performed.
11. Dispose of clinical waste in the bag provided.
12. Complete documentation as per trust policy.
For use in cannulation within ambulances and emergency sites.
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Case Qty|
|908090||Ambex Cannula Pack||EVX446||60|
Please note that while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content presented, it is purely for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.