Ambex IV Plus
Ambulance Cannulation Pack
Ambex IV Plus offers the perfect solution for safe and simple cannulation.
The pack contains the essential components you need to support aseptic IV practices and promotes standardized practices.
Ambex IV Plus ticks all the boxes, versatile in an emergency setting, in support of winning ways and saving lives to reducing the risk of hospital-acquired infections such as MRSA.
1. Adhering to trust policies and procedure ensures correct cannula and skin preparation are within easy reach.
2. Sterilise your hands in accordance with local policies.
3. Open packaging onto a clean surface.
4. Using aseptic none-touch technique open outer wrapping to create sterile filed.
5. Invert waste bag and insert hand to arrange contents as required.
6. Proceed to cannulate as per trust policies.
7. Use enclosed gauze swabs as required.
8. Ensure cannulation site is left clean and dry.
9. Apply peripheral cannulation dressing as per instructions.
10. Using colour coded label apply to dressing when site to be reviewed following VIP score 0.
12. Dispose of clinical waste in the bag provided.
13. Complete documentation as per trust policy.
For use in aseptic procedures and wound care in the community.
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|908090||Ambex Cannula Pack||EVX446||60|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.