Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser active ingredients: (Alcohol 75%; Benzethonium Chloride: 0.15%).
Our Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser is used undiluted to rapidly disinfect the hands. Easy and convenient to use, a popular choice for those who prefer a liquid alcohol-based hand rub.
- Indicated for rapid hand disinfection.
- Suitable for use before and after every patient contact and in-between hand washes.
- Use undiluted. Dispense sufficient Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser to thoroughly wet the surface of both hands. Allow drying without wiping.
- For soiled hands, wash with soap or handwash (or equivalent) before using.
Precautions (including but not limited to)
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness develops.
- Do not mix with detergents and other chemicals.
Antibacterial Hand Gel
kills 99.9% viruses and bacteria
|MPC Code||Description||Size||Case Qty|
|516500||Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser||500 ml||16|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.