Asepsis – Universal Aseptic Pack by Richardson Healthcare
Easy to use.
Conforms to Infection Control Guidelines.
Supported by Training and Education.
Asepsis Aseptic Procedure Pack is a versatile solution for supporting aseptic procedures and wound care in hospitals, community care and other areas. Cost-effective and easy to use the strategically designed pack supports non-touch technique thus minimising the risk of infection.
1. Open pack onto the clinically clean work surface.
2. Clean hands with soap and water.
3. Carefully open outer wrap to create the sterile field.
4. Put hand into the bag to arrange contents.
5. Invert and secure the waste bag.
6. Hand wash according to company policy.
7. Perform aseptic procedure according to trust policy.
8. Fold up sterile field and place in waste bag.
9. Seal waste bag to dispose of accordingly.
10. Clean hands with soap and water.
For use in aseptic procedures and wound care in the community.
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.