Super Absorbent Dressing
C-Sorb Silicone is a superabsorbent dressing with a gentle silicone contact layer designed to absorb large volumes of fluid and exudate.
The absorbent polymer core locks the exudate within the dressing helping to reduce maceration around the peri-wound.
The gentle silicone layer allows the free flow of fluids to the dressing while maintaining stable fixation, it also provides pain-free removal for patient comfort.
Pain free removal.
No sticky residue.
Designed for fragile skin.
Large perforations for exudate transfer.
1. Cleanse the wound area in accordance with the local clinical policy.
2. Ensure silicone contact layer is facing the wound.
3. Remove the protective sheets and using Aseptic Non Touch Technique, apply the dressing directly on the wound area, leaving a 2cm overlap on the surrounding skin.
4. Apply a suitable retention aid to secure.
C-Sorb Silicone is indicated for the management of moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds including:
- Pressure ulcers.
- Leg and foot ulcers.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- Fungating Malignant wounds.
- Superficial and partial thickness burns.
|RHC Code||Description||PIP Code||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|206475||7.5cm x 7.5cm||419-2530||EJA262||10|
|206410||10cm x 10cm||419-2522||EJA268||10|
|206420||10cm x 20cm||419-2118||EJA266||10|
|206412||12.5cm x 12.5cm||419-2001||EJA265||10|
|206422||20cm x 20cm||419-2514||EJA263||10|
|206430||20cm x 30cm||419-2506||EJA267||10|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.