Bordered Central Venous Catheter Dressing – 10cm x 12cm
ClearFilm IV is bordered central venous catheter dressing. ClearFilm IV is a transparent IV dressing coated with a layer of a gentle hypoallergenic pressure sensitive adhesive, specially formulated to secure IV sites in the presence of moisture. Frame delivery system for precise placement. Highly conformable to provide solutions for difficult catheters and IV sites.
ClearFilm IV is completely latex-free, including all aspects of the packaging. Low reflective transparent film provides high visibility of the insertion site for monitoring purposes. Promotes best practice and enhanced patient comfort with additional securement strips and date label. ClearFilm IV has MVTR 819 g/m2/24hrs (moisture vapour
A date documentation label is included with all dressings within the ClearFilm IV range, promoting optimal and thorough patient care. ClearFilm IV dressings are available in a range of sizes and designs to meet all requirements. We offer deep and shallow as well as wide and narrow ports sizes and ranges are available with two soft cloth strips to anchor catheters, cannulas and infusion sites.
- Viral Barrier
- Deep notched design forms a barrier to secondary infection and bacterial contamination.
- Latex-free Zone
- All aspects of the ClearFilm IV range are Latex-free.
- Easy to use
- Frame delivery system facilitates simple, accurate and quick application.
- Low reflective film
- Transparent, low reflective film window allows easy positioning and monitoring of insertion site.
- ClearFilm IV waterproof design maximises fluid protection of site and minimises frequency of dressing changes.
- Softer touch
- Hypoallergenic adhesive is gentle to the skin whilst providing maximum securement.
1. Open package and remove sterile dressing.
2. Remove backing paper and position dressing over catheter site at the desired location.
3. Ensure transparent film window sits over insertion site, and the line is positioned at the end of deep notch.
4. Do not stretch the dressing during application as tension may cause skin trauma.
5. Slowly remove the frame while firmly smoothing down the dressing edges to maximise fixation.
6. Enter the dressing change details onto the record label and fix onto dressing ensuring the window is not obscured.
ClearFilm IV – 10cm x 12cm is indicated for use on:
- Central Line Catheter dressing.
- PICC line Catheter dressing.
- Midline Catheter dressing.
- Port Catheter dressing.
|RHC Code||Description||PIP Code||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|816080||10cm x 12cm||393-1672||ELW652||50|
Please note that while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content presented, it is purely for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.