ClearFilm IV Pro is an advanced peripheral catheter dressing. ClearFilm IV Pro is a transparent IV dressing, coated with a layer of skin-friendly hypoallergenic adhesive. The winged design coupled with a simple frame delivery system allows for easy and accurate positioning over the wound site. Additionally, the low reflective nature of the transparent film provides high visibility of the insertion site for monitoring purposes without the need of removal and reapplication of the dressing. ClearFilm IV Pro’s deep notched design and tails facilitate secure application around the inserted device and create an effective barrier to secondary infection and bacterial contamination.
ClearFilm IV Pro is completely latex-free, including all aspects of the packaging. Promotes best practice and enhanced patient comfort with additional securement strips and date label. ClearFilm IV Pro is high MVTR 2760 g/m2/24hrs (moisture vapor transmission rate).
A date label strip and two cloth securement strips are included with each dressing to promote best practice and enhance patient comfort through providing added anchorage of catheters, cannulas and infusion sites.
- Viral Barrier
- Deep notched design forms a barrier to secondary infection and bacterial contamination.
- Latex-free Zone
- All aspects of the ClearFilm IV Pro range are Latex-free.
- Easy to use
- Winged design and frame delivery system facilitates simple, accurate and quick application.
- Low reflective film
- Transparent, low reflective film window allows easy positioning and monitoring of insertion site.
- ClearFilm IV Pro waterproof design maximises fluid protection of site and minimises frequency of dressing changes.
- Softer touch
- Hypoallergenic adhesive is gentle to the skin whilst providing maximum securement.
1. Open package and remove sterile dressing.
2. Securement strips can be used to secure cannula prior to dressing application if desired.
3. Remove backing paper and position dressing over catheter site at the desired location.
4. Do not stretch the dressing during application as tension may cause skin trauma.
5. Slowly remove the frame while smoothing down the dressing edges to maximise fixation.
6. Enter the dressing change details onto the record label and fix onto dressing ensuring the window is not obscured.
Clearfilm IV Pro – 7cm x 9cm is indicated for use on:
- Peripheral Line Catheter dressing
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|816000||7cm x 9cm||ELW852||100|