ClearFilm I.V. PRO – Advance I.V. Site Dressing by Richardson Healthcare
Deep notched design forms a barrier to secondary infection and bacterial contamination.
Winged design and frame delivery system facilitates simple, accurate and quick application.
Date and securement strips promote best practice and added anchorage to devices.
Transparent, low reflective film window allows easy positioning and monitoring of insertion site.
Waterproof design maximises fluid protection of site and minimises frequency of dressing changes.
Hypoallergenic adhesive is gentle to the skin whilst providing maximum securement.
ClearFilm IV PRO is a latex-free transparent IV dressing, coated with a layer of skin-friendly hypoallergenic adhesive. The winged design coupled with a simple frame delivery system allows for easy and accurate positioning over the wound site. Additionally, the low reflective nature of the transparent film provides high visibility of the insertion site for monitoring purposes without the need of removal and reapplication of the dressing. ClearFilm I.V. PRO’s deep notched design and tails facilitate secure application around the inserted device and create an effective barrier to secondary infection and bacterial contamination.
A date label strip and two cloth securement strips are included with each dressing to promote best practice and enhance patient comfort through providing added anchorage of catheters, cannulas and infusion sites.
1. Remove centre panel; pre-cut tape strips will remain attached.
2. Pre-cut strips can be used:
- Under the catheter wings or hub to protect the skin.
- Over the catheter wings or hub to enhance catheter stability.
- To secure the I.V. tubing or stabilize catheter lumens.
3. Peel the liner from the dressing exposing the adhesive area.
4. Position the dressing over the catheter.
5. Slowly remove the frame while smoothing down the dressing edges to enhance fixation.
6. Enter the dressing change details onto the record label and fix near dressing.
Clearfilm I.V PRO is indicated for use on:
- Central venous catheters
- Peripheral catheter sites
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|816000||7cm x 9cm||ELW852||100|
|816070||8.5cm x 11.5cm||ELW932||50|