Semi-Permeable Film Dressing
ClearFilm is a latex-free, transparent film dressing, coated with a layer of hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. The frame delivery system provides a gentle but secure adherence to the skin, whilst allowing simple and accurate positioning over the wound site. The low reflective nature of the transparent film allows for clear inspection of the wound healing process, without needing to remove the dressing meaning longer wear time and undisturbed healing.
The conformable and comfortable structure of the dressing allows for easy application even to difficult areas and ensures superior patient satisfaction. Additionally, the breathable design of ClearFilm ensures good permeability to oxygen and vapour, aiding in creating an optimum wound healing environment.
ClearFilm is available in a wide range of sizes and can be used as a primary or secondary dressing.
Waterproof viral barrier aids the prevention of secondary infection and bacterial contamination.
Effective MVTR management maintains moist wound healing environment.
Transparent, low reflective film allows for easy monitoring of wound site.
Well conforming design and frame delivery system for easy application in difficult areas.
Hypoallergenic adhesive is gentle to the skin whilst providing maximum securement.
Can be cut into strips or shapes for difficult areas such as heels and elbows.
1. Peel the liner from the dressing exposing the adhesive surface.
2. Centre the dressing over the wound site.
3. Press the dressing into place.
4. Slowly remove the frame while smoothing down the dressing edges.
5. Smooth the dressing from the centre toward the edges, using firm pressure to enhance adhesion. Do not stretch.
Clearfilm is indicated for use on a range of minor chronic and acute wounds including:
- Use as a secondary dressing.
- Minor burns.
- Protective cover and fixation of catheter sites.
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment.
- Skin graft donor sites.
- Clean, closed surgical incisions.
- Abrasions, blisters and skin tears.
- Superficial pressure areas and leg ulcers.
|RHC Code||Description||PIP Code||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|815067||6cm x 7cm||368-8314||ELW646||100|
|815101||10cm x 12cm||368-8322||ELW696||10|
|815112||10cm x 12cm||–||ELW968||50|
|815121||12cm x 12cm||368-8330||ELW707||10|
|815152||15cm x 20cm||368-8348||ELW697||10|
|815215||15cm x 20cm||–||ELW969||50|
|815230||20cm x 30cm||392-6045||ELW698||10|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.