Dressit – Aseptic Community Dressing Pack by Richardson Healthcare
Easy to use.
Conforms to Infection Control Guidelines.
Supported by Training and Education.
Dressit community aseptic dressing pack offers you the complete solution to effective wound management within the community. Strategically designed, the pack supports non-touch technique thus minimising the risk of infection. Cost effective and presented in a non-woven recyclable carry bag which provides added convenience to the end user.
1. Open pack onto the clinically clean work surface.
2. Clean hands with soap and water.
3. Carefully open outer wrap to create sterile field.
4. Put an apron on.
5. Put hand into the bag to arrange contents.
6. Keep hand in the bag to remove the old dressing.
7. Invert and secure the waste bag.
8. Hand wash according to company policy.
9. Apply sterile gloves from the pack.
10. Cleanse and dress wound according to local policy.
11. Fold up sterile field and place in waste bag.
12. Seal waste bag to dispose of accordingly.
13. Clean hands with soap and water.
For use in aseptic procedures and wound care in the community.
|RHC Code||Description||PIP Code||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
|908640||Small to Medium||324-3961||EVH038||10|
|908650||Medium to Large||301-0675||EVH039||10|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.