N95 Particulate Respirator
Green face mask with head strap
Features and Benefits of N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask:
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection. BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than
0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures. PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
- Particulate Filter Respirator
- The N95 face mask is NIOSH approved as a N-95 particulate filter respirator. It meets or exceeds the standard performance criteria demanded by NIOSH for the management of Tuberculosis (TB) NIOSH – National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (USA).
- Fluid Resistance
- The fluid resistant qualities of the N95 face mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
Instructions of use N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask:
1. Open box and take out one of the face mask.
2. Take the mask and gently extent the elastic headbands one after another.
3. Place the mask within in hand, the nose clip pointing at your fingertip and headbands hanging downwards.
4. Position the mask under the chin with nosepiece facing upwards.
5. Pass the lower elastic headband over the head and place it on the back of the neck, then position the upper headband around the head above the ears.
6. Then mould the nosepiece to the shape of the nose. The best shape of nosepiece would be like Ω.
|MPC Code||Description||Pack Qty||Case Qty|
|51520A||Green N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask Head-Strap||50||1000|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.