Option II – NHS Ward Pack by Richardson Healthcare
Easy to use.
Conforms to Infection Control Guidelines.
Supported by Training and Education.
Option ll Woundcare pack conforms to national specification, supports aseptic procedures and contains nitrile gloves.
1. Open pack onto clinically clean work surface.
2. Clean hands with soap and water.
3. Carefully open outer wrap to create the sterile field.
4. Put hand into the bag to arrange contents.
5. Invert and secure the waste bag.
6. Hand wash and perform the procedure according to local policy.
7. Fold up sterile field and place in waste bag.
8. Seal waste bag to dispose of accordingly.
9. Clean hands with soap and water.
For use in aseptic procedures and wound care in the community.
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.