Silca Leg Bag – Conforming Leg Bag Sterile by Richardson Healthcare
Discreet, chambered design provides enhanced mobility and discretion.
180° contoured lever tap and non-drip valve provide quick and hygienic emptying capabilities.
Facilitates needle-free urine sampling, reducing the risk of infection.
Soft, skin-friendly flock backing on reverse side of the bag provides enhanced comfort.
Silca Leg Bag is a latex-free, multi-use urinary drainage bag designed to support patient well-being through facilitating the needs of hygiene, comfort and discretion. The three-chambered design of the leg bag easily conforms to the contours of the leg and allows even filling, resulting in less noise and movement while the skin friendly flock backing provides enhanced comfort allowing for longer wear time. The leg bag set includes two silicone covered Velcro straps to ensure safe fixation of the bag and is available in various sizes and tube lengths.
1. Wash hands with soap and water, and dry with a clean towel.
2. Remove the bag from the sterile blister ensuring the tap is closed.
3. Thread the leg bag straps through the eyelets at the top and bottom.
4. Remove the protective cap from the connecting tube.
5. Insert the drainage bag tube into the catheter.
6. Using both leg bag straps secure the bag to the desired area of the leg.
- Short tube – for use on the thigh.
- Long tube – for use on the lower leg.
- Surplus strap can be trimmed off.
- For the collection of urine from a urethral catheter.
|RHC Code||Description||PIP Code||Pack Qty|
|730350||350 ml 300 mm tubing||401-8990||10|
|720350||350 ml 100 mm tubing||401-8982||10|
|720500||500 ml 100 mm tubing||401-9006||10|
|730500||500 ml 300 mm tubing||401-9014||10|
|720750||750 ml 100 mm tubing||401-9022||10|
|730750||750 ml 300 mm tubing||401-9030||10|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.