Softdrape – Universal Aseptic Dressing Pack by Richardson Healthcare
Easy to use.
Conforms to Infection Control Guidelines.
Supported by Training and Education.
Softdrape universal aseptic dressing pack provides you with a one pack solution to effective wound management. Cost effective and strategically designed, the pack supports non-touch technique thus minimising the risk of infection.
1. Open pack onto the clinically clean work surface.
2. Clean hands with soap and water.
3. Carefully open outer wrap to create sterile field.
4. Put an apron on.
5. Put hand into the bag to arrange contents.
6. Keep hand in the bag to remove the old dressing.
7. Invert and secure the waste bag.
8. Hand wash according to company policy.
9. Apply sterile gloves from the pack.
10. Cleanse and dress wound according to local policy.
11. Fold up sterile field and place in waste bag.
12. Seal waste bag to dispose of accordingly.
13. Clean hands with soap and water.
For use in aseptic procedures and wound care in the community.
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||Pack Qty|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.