Terms and Conditions of Sales,
Refunds and Exchanges
Phone number (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm)
0800 170 1126
Richardson Healthcare Ltd
310 Centennial Park
Any transaction made on our website initiates an agreement between us, Richardson Healthcare Ltd, whose registered office is 310 Centennial Park, Elstree, Borehamwood, WD6 3TJ.
Richardson Healthcare Ltd’s company registration is 04190638 and VAT number is 775421126.
The Agreement Between You and Richardson Healthcare Ltd
- To purchase you must be a healthcare professional or institution.
- To purchase you must be over the age of 18.
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd is unable to deliver goods to addresses outside of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Any requests to deliver goods outside of the United Kingdom will be denied.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all the details of your order are accurate.
- Payment is due in full at the time of ordering. Sales are processed through the third party payment platform, Stripe. Stripe only accepts payments via debit or credit cards from the following providers: Mastercard and Visa. American Express will not be accepted as a payment method.
- Orders will not be dispatched until the payment is received in full.
- Once your order has been accepted and your payment has been processed, Richardson Healthcare Ltd will confirm your order by sending an email to the address you have provided us. The order confirmation email will include your name, the address provided, the order identification number, the total price of the goods, and a link to a copy of Richardson Healthcare Ltd’s Terms and Conditions of Sales, Refunds, and Exchanges.
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd takes care to ensure stock levels are effectively monitored and maintained. However, if the goods you have ordered are not available due to external factors outside of the immediate control of Richardson Healthcare Ltd, a member of the customer service team may contact you to offer you a substitute or seek your approval to cancel the order.
- In the event of a substitution offer, please remember that Richardson Healthcare Ltd is under no obligation to dispatch the goods to you until your order has been accepted.
- If Richardson Healthcare Ltd is unable to accept an order, for whatever reason and at their discretion, a refund will be issued amounting to the total value of the order.
- All the prices for goods on the Richardson Healthcare Ltd website are inclusive of VAT and delivery, unless stated otherwise.
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd makes sure that prices and descriptions quoted on the website are relevant and up to date. Any prices mentioned on older marking materials such as leaflets and emails that no longer align with current information available on the website will not be accepted as grounds for price adjustment requests.
- All prices listed on the Richardson Healthcare Ltd website are subject to change without notice at any time.
- When you receive your goods, please read the instructions for use inside the packaging. If you have any medical concerns or questions about the suitability of the goods for a particular condition, please seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Richardson Healthcare’s Procedure for the Delivery of Goods to You
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd will deliver your goods via a third party courier service. The courier service is subject to change at any time.
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd will ship your goods to the name and address provided during your order. Delivery details that are entered incorrectly at the time of purchase will not be accepted.