Woundcare Pack Community
Sterile Woundcare Community Pack
Woundcare Pack Community conforms to national specification, supports aseptic procedures, and contains nitrile gloves.
1. Open pack onto clinically clean work surface.
2. Clean hands with soap and water.
3. Carefully open outer wrap to create the sterile field.
4. Put hand into the bag to arrange contents.
5. Invert and secure the waste bag.
6. Hand wash and perform the procedure according to local policy.
7. Fold up sterile field and place in waste bag.
8. Seal waste bag to dispose of accordingly.
9. Clean hands with soap and water.
For use in aseptic procedures and wound care in the community.
|RHC Code||Description||NHS Code||UOI||Case Qty|
Whilst every effort is made to the accuracy of the content presented; it is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.